Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Look Who's Turning....

Isn't this a fun looking card? Super easy too! How easy you ask? So easy that I made 8 of them...yes, 8 of them. I am thinking long term here:-) My 8 year old was invited to a party for one of his very good friends. I created this card for the event and then thought...I should make a few more of these cards to keep on hand for the birthdays that come up. My boys get invited to so many birthday cards for their male friends that I thought it would be a great time saver to have some on hand. If you like these, check back tomorrow I'll have the female version of these here to share.
I used my Big Shot and cut out several numbers from 5-8, since we know lots of little boys turning 5, 6, 7, and 8.


This card uses paper from a retired Celebrations Designer Series Paper set. I got the idea for this card from page 91 in the Idea Book & Catalog. It also uses the Look Who's Talking stamp set found on the same page.
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Look Who's Turning
Paper: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, and retired Celebrations dsp
Misc.: twine or linen thread

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Maureen

No comments: