Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Simply Stamped Trio

 I love things that are done simply but still look like you put in a lot of time and attention. That's just how I can describe my upcoming class. Simplicity at it's best! These cards were quick and easy to make but they themselves, make a statement just the same.

Come join me at my new "Simply Stamped Trio"  class, Thursday, August 23, 2012 from 7:30 - 9:00. In this class you will make these adorable cards. Also included are envelopes and a complete product list. The cost for this class is just $10.00 or free with a purchase. That's three cards and envies for only 10.00. You can't beat this! Just bring your own adhesive and be ready for a fun night of stamping! Click HERE to email me your RSVP. Please RSVP by Tuesday, August 21, 2012.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: